This forum is a Question and Answer forum. We want you to use it to get better at growing plants. Please include all content on the forum rather than privately or directing elsewhere so we can all learn from each other.
How it works
- When you make a post it will only be visible to you until it is checked by Kath then it will be visible to everyone.
- The decision on posts being accepted in the forum is final and can not be contested or reinstated. Please re-word your post paying particular attention to "What to write" and "What will not be included" below.
What to write:
- Questions and Answers about growing plants in your backyard.
- Family friendly content rated (G)
What will not be included:
- Off topic posts not about growing plants
- Posts that could be interpreted as negativity towards another member
- Negative experiences or opinions about other businesses or products.
- A link to an answer elsewhere rather than answering the question within the forum thread.
- Anything related to a order with Daleys Nursery this needs to be asked directly to Daleys Fruit Tree Nursery
- Posts that legitimately offend a reader of the forum.
- Posts directing people to another site to gather the answer there.
Gardeners are always swapping and selling plant and garden materials between each other. We also understand that you may wish to recommend a good experience you have had with another business. This is suitable as long as it is original and true. We want people and businesses who encourages Australians to get out into their backyard and grow plants to go well as this is our passion too.
Important: Daleys is not responsible for any purchases you make through the forum or recommendations that you use to make purchases and it is your responsibility to only purchase or swap things from people that you know and trust.
- Advertising that is not legitimate forum conversation in the question and answer format.
Authentic and original
- Do not post copyrighted material or content that has already been posted elsewhere.
- Images or Photos must be taken by you.
- All content discussed and Images or Photos uploaded may be used by Daleys Fruit Tree Nursery within other parts of the website (DaleysFruit.com.au) to help people understand fruit trees more.
- The content including answers, questions both written and images and photos uploaded have shared copyright both to Daleys Fruit Tree Nursery and to the original user/creator.
Your responsibility as a user
- Learn more about gardening and fruit trees.
- Immediately use the report button on anything you think is inappropriate.
- Do not give out personal information in the comments field such as an email and address.
Contacting another member Privately
This is a public forum. We are unable to give out personal details from this forum or pass on messages. The only emails you receive from subscribing to this forum is notifications about updates to forum topics you have commented on while you are subscribed. If you wish to contact someone please do so in a public manner by doing a post and if they wish they can then respond to this post publicly as well. We do not advice that you give your contact information out publicly on the forum.
Posts prior to 17th Sep 2015
These were not moderated by Daleys Nursery but were moderated by the forum community. We ask that you use the "Report" button to alert us to anything you find objectionable.