The first 10 people to Create a forum with a picture of a fruit tree from their backyard will get a $20 Voucher.
So all you have to do is find a fruit tree from your backyard that you have a question about. Take a picture of this tree and upload it to our forum with your question.
If you are one of the first 10 people to do this we and maybe some others will try answering your question on the forum and email you a $20 voucher which you can use on our website or in person. We think the forum is a great way to learn about fruit trees.
* 1 per person
The ten $20 Vouchers go to these forums (they all have pics)
1. Frequency of repotting - By Andrew From Black Forest SA
2. Guava Trees in Melbourn - By Richard From Lysterfield
3. Satsuma plum tree - By Brian & Elaine From HipperBlackbutt, QLD
4. Black Sapote not growing - By Jared From Goonellabah
5. Jaboticaba - By Helen Haining From Gympie QLD
6. Grumichama - By Diane From Flaxton Qld
7. Wolf Berries - By Greg Burchell From Largs
8. Fig Tree - By Enid Stillhard From Yamba
9. When Should I Pick Olives - By Kym Howard From Boonah