Would you like to do an Internship with Daleys Fruit Tree Nursery, with the possibility of long term employment and eventual managing role.
The 3 Daley Brothers that established the nursery nearly 40 years ago are looking at succession planning in the next 10 years. Hence we have an opportunity to train up the right persons to take over management roles and continue to build on what we have achieved at Daleys.
If interested in this opportunity to work in a very positive workplace and live in the best address in Australia (well we think so), then please apply for this position. The Internship would be for 12mths working full time at the Nursery Award.
- Honest with an enthusiastic work ethic, that is motivated and genuinely interested in establishing a long term career.
- Ability to contribute to a positive team environment
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to supervise and motivate employees.
- Physically fit and have the capacity for physical outdoor work. Work would include all aspects of the Nursery from Propagation, Potting, Dispatch, Fruit tree maintenance, Irrigation management., Machinery Maintenance, Liaison with Suppliers and customers, Pest and weed Control,
- A passion to read, learn and research. With over 500 different varieties we sell, so very important for the right applicant to want to educate themselves.
- Ability to work full time (38hrs per week)
You may not have all these skills now, but if you genuinely think you have the ability to develop these skills then please apply. After the 12mth Internship we will look at the opportunity to move into a full time position with Daleys. We have a profit sharing incentive with all permanent staff after they have worked with us for 12mths. If you feel this Internship is right for you, please send in your Resume and a cover letter why you think you would be right for this position. firstname.lastname@example.org